Additionally, the Strategic 'ENDS' of the Society (as updated by the Board of Directors during the 2011/12 year) are:
1) Entre Nous Femmes Housing Society supports tenants in increasing their community capacity by providing safe, affordable housing options. In addition, ENF works with community organizations and groups that strengthen and diversify the support network available for tenants, their famlies and the community at large.
2) Through the use of Entre Nous Femmes Housing Society properties, ENF supports the increase of community-based opportunities for life enhancement for tenants.
3) The Entre Nous Femmes Housing Society portfolio of available housing units will be increased as appropriate acquisition/development opportunities arise; careful consideration will be given to the addition of new units within the umbrella of ENF services.
4) Entre Nous Femmes Housing Society will provide a range of housing options within the ENF Housing portfolio, with an emphasis on affordable housing for single women over 45 years of age.
5) Entre Nous Femmes Housing Society will be conscious of its environmental footprint in all of its endeavours; particularly in relation to all projects within its current portfolio and those it may acquire in the future.
The Board’s Duty to the Ownership of Entre Nous Femmes Housing Society
The purpose of the board, on behalf of the people in the Metro Vancouver Area (GVRD) committed to non profit housing for families with children, is to see to it that the Entre Nous Femmes Housing Society achieves the results as stated in the 'ENDS' policies.