How to Apply
Entre Nous Femmes provides affordable housing for low to middle income families and seniors. ENF offers two types of affordable housing, subsidized and low end of market.
To be eligible for Subsidized housing the applicant(s)
- Must be a permanent resident of BC.
- Must have a gross family income below the specified low income limits.
- Must be registered and have an active application on the BC Housing Registry
All applications for subsidized housing are processed through BC Housing. To apply for housing with ENF please contact the housing registry for an application. 604-433-2218 or from outside the Lower Mainland 1-800-257-7756.
Applications can be completed online on the BC Housing Website or in person at the BC Housing Office 101-4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4V8. or via mail.
Please include the ENF housing registry code on the application form.
Market or Low End Market properties are available for families and individuals who have low to moderate income but are not eligible for subsidized housing Housing rental rates are equal to, or lower than, average rates in the private housing market.
To be eligible for Market housing the applicant(s):
- Must be living in the Lower Mainland.
- Must meet the income requirements for the specific unit.
ENF is currently not accepting applications for Market/Low End Market Housing.